You asked, we listened. Introducing our first Electric Bike compatible bike rack, the E-Rack.
– 60KG total weight limit making the rack ideal for Electric and Non-Electric bikes
– Lockable, rubber padded top clamp to secure the bike frame to the rack (2X Keys included)
– Ratchet straps to secure wheels to the wheel trays. These can be adjusted to suit smaller kids bikes also.
– Lockable to the towball
– Tilts to allow access to the boot
– Folds up for easy storage
– Lights and number plate board included
– Towbar mounted, suitable for use with ISO standard 50mm tow ball only. Not suitable for use with interchangeable tow ball’s.
To make life easier for Electric Bike users, we also offer a ramp as an accessory (Part no. 7PERAMP). Simply attach this to the end wheel tray,
and roll the bike onto the rack, no need for lifting!
The Advantage 4 Bike Folding Prong cycle rack is suitable for bikes of most types. Bikes are attached to the rack using the supplied bungee cords. Refer to second picture...
EziGrip Bike Bones keep bikes separated and reduce the likelihood of damage to expensive bikes while in transit. Quick to fit with easy to use Velcro straps. Fit all styles of bicycle. Sold in...
EziGrip Bike Buddies are designed to help carry bicycles that do not have a flat top tube. The bike Buddy acts as a fake top tube, running from the head...